huh? what is that?

UT.SPCL.tk 
Registered

huh? what is that?

Post by iCQ »

See this? When the red player returns his flag he turns blue in a second.. i had to see the recording because i couldnt believe my eyes at first.

Lexslavrov
ViP
ViP

Re: huh? what is that?

Post by Lexslavrov »

Some glitch... Bots do weird things...
But it is more upsetting to place senti in a special place and it immediately falls through the floor... Or you built manta with some powerful senti on it, and got kicked through the map's wall. You sit there and watch all action like fish in a tank. This is a perfect moment to remember "suicide" command in console...

Registered

Post by iCQ »

Lexslavrov wrote:
13 Apr 2020, 21:05
Some glitch... Bots do weird things...
But it is more upsetting to place senti in a special place and it immediately falls through the floor... Or you built manta with some powerful senti on it, and got kicked through the map's wall. You sit there and watch all action like fish in a tank. This is a perfect moment to remember "suicide" command in console...
yeah!!!! senti that drops through the ground... just when your team really need that sent (-|

suicide command, i hardly use it... but last week i was stuck above a map with a stolen manta and yellow gun and blue + relic... also stolen from that guy who got out and wanted to link me... instead i link his manta and squaz him and got his uber relics...

i fly away from their base and got stuck... DAMNIT i had to suicide... but i promise you ... i did try to save the manta and relics.. i spend like 5 minutes trying to find the hole that brought me outside the map hahahahaha

glitches... i couldnt believe my eyes.. I WAS SURE THE GUY WENT BLUE FOR A SECOND... i check back the recording and YEPS hahaha

Lexslavrov
ViP
ViP

Post by Lexslavrov »

i spend like 5 minutes trying to find the hole that brought me outside the map
There is no hole, I think.
It is quantum physics ;) when you go fast enough you just pass the wall like there is no wall at all.
You probably noticed you can't just fall out of map, you have to be pushed real hard to do this.
The easiest way to be pushed off map... say Downtown... Use confined space. Like prime node room or core room. Take as many armor as you can, manta + self-destruct senti. When senti goes boom, if you survive - it is a great chance to leave map through the wall. Another occasion is when enemy senti goes boom, but you have armor, and your manta is protected by senti installed on it - armor, shield, active protection. Your senti absorb damage, but do not absorbe this push from enemy senti self destruct. You stay alive but got kicked through the wall.
At Extermination_reloaded you can use invulnerability to stay alive. Plus some walls there are transparent. When you got kicked - you still can see the action ;) and players can see you... and you can give'em the finger :D