Ingame video's

UT.SPCL.tk 
Admin
Site Admin

Ingame video's

Post by Admin »

Suspense flag run:

its difficult to play and record at the same time but i did manage to score one flag and win the team on good old suspense :violence-instagib:

whenever i record (no encoding, raw 2 disk, 80mb/s) i always drop/loose a few fps, just enough to feel it and loose my "touch"

this game is need speed, lag will kill you :violence-plasma:

Lexslavrov
ViP
ViP

Re: Ingame video's

Post by Lexslavrov »

Nice flag run.
Subscribed to the channel.

I think i seen you back then Lex... i mean the old days. Where we all play SUSPENSE DEMO and thinking to go buy the game in the store once they have it.

Or when did you start to play Lex?

Lexslavrov
ViP
ViP

Post by Lexslavrov »

It is weird to answer your own post... But looks like someone edited it instead of replying...

Yep. I do remember playing suspense only server.
I started long ago playing deathmatch servers. Then I got older and decided deathmatch is foo fast for me. And I switched to CTF, then VCTF to slow game a bit. Then I got even older and switched to warfare... But when you want to slow warfare - you don't switch. Because there's nowhere to switch. You add sentinels.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

oh yes could be me... i crazy reboot backup restore because i try to get new php mods working and resetting all certificates...

also i maybe clicked the wrong button in the forum.. sorry man.. bit busy here, probably my fault. You and me are the only two people who have admin access to edit all posts... if it wasnt you it been me (or a hacker but that would be a stupid hack)

yes that been me!!! i will remove admin rights on this account tomorrow and make a seperate admin account for moderation work.. MY BAD (i remember now, it was me)

Registered

Post by iCQ »

Lexslavrov wrote:
29 Mar 2020, 13:23
It is weird to answer your own post... But looks like someone edited it instead of replying...

Yep. I do remember playing suspense only server.
I started long ago playing deathmatch servers. Then I got older and decided deathmatch is foo fast for me. And I switched to CTF, then VCTF to slow game a bit. Then I got even older and switched to warfare... But when you want to slow warfare - you don't switch. Because there's nowhere to switch. You add sentinels.
So now i post WITHOUT admin rights... the mistake of me EDIT YOUR POST instead of REPLY wont be made again, sorry man. =))