000 top player

Registered

000 top player

Post by iCQ » 11 May 2020, 16:47

000 a.k.a. BFSoldier a.k.a. XPFanatic a.k.a. i dont give a shit i go get high score you f urself in spawn u fools

is now for over a year NUMBER ONE player all servers taken together

I wish to congratulate him with his HARD WORK.

I have studied his gameplay and im here to officially tell you he DOES cheat but he NOT glitch and he also PLAYS FAIR.

How he cheats? By just totally ignore YOU! He even turn off the HUD display... and thats pure evil cheat... where your screen is filled with the most BORING chat messages he can see bullets fly towards him.

Dude... i tell you, go spectate him for a bit. You will learn! His moves are one of the best!

I know this guy for many years now... i played countless hours on wake with him. We were quite ok and friendly... i had always a hard time if he not on my team. And im getting old so i think.. he now maybe a better player than me (puke puke ego puke).

This i wanted to say... oh no wait. Also SORRY 000, yesterday i tw you several times (3 times) as a test/experiment. This is unbelievable how you reacted. This is strong signal to me you do not cheat but you are VERY VERY experainced player. WOW man... its a treat!!! THANK YOU FOR BE AROUND... thank you man... please dont SHOOT ME AGAIN :((

user doesn't exist
ViP
ViP

Re: 000 top player

Post by user doesn't exist » 12 May 2020, 10:55

No dude, he glitches. He was accusing another bugger troll know as "Hencca" of using Forward+Crouch+Backward (something like that...) glitch which makes you "unhittable", meanwhile I captured him doing this exact thing on coral sea. My old pc got corrupt so I had to format it and lost everything in it.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: 000 top player

Post by Admin » 12 May 2020, 14:03

AlboBallist wrote:
12 May 2020, 10:55
No dude, he glitches. He was accusing another bugger troll know as "Hencca" of using Forward+Crouch+Backward (something like that...) glitch which makes you "unhittable", meanwhile I captured him doing this exact thing on coral sea. My old pc got corrupt so I had to format it and lost everything in it.
SERIOUS??? he was caught glitchin??? I DID NOT KNOW THAT MAN!!!! omg.. that disapoints me A LOT :-Q