Registered

Re: ...

Post by iCQ »

AlboBallist wrote:
25 Jul 2020, 21:53

call yourself a programmer once you come at this level tuia
and yes... i've done such projects before, in c, c++, java, and even in vb :]

OOOH man this guy is SOOOO COOL :geek: i love him

Im not sure how well tuia can code... maybe some netcode even. Let me tell you a little secret about coding. If your heart is pitch dark... you will never produce a lighting bright cool code. All you produce is simple shit code that only dark souls like. But if you like dark (soul) people that would be great. Problem with TUIA and his buttmonkey.. they only like WHITE CODE... these tards would maybe even claim there aint no black coders in this world. Well... i should mail a few hacker buddies of mine in India maybe... they can code the SHIT out of his mama!

The imbeciles still think they can get away with this.... they think we let them be... well sorry NO. Steal my words... slander my name with kiddy tags and bite the dust. We aint some simple dumbo's here! Also thanks Albo for sharing... i was about to download RESCUE ME season 7... but i change my mind what i will watch bfor i go to sleep.. THANKS MAN SEE YOU SOON AGAIN. (beware the guys at simple are back stabbers so protect yourself properly... note nameless might be russian be he is AWEFULLY bad at playing chess! :ymapplause:

I mean no russian chess master would continue the match AFTER he been set chess mate! Only total noobs and fools play a already lost game.

The deal is simple....

UNBAN ME and remove the SPAMMER TAG or ask me to leave and delete my presence on your server/forum. It is easy done with a click of a mouse button. They do delete my latest posts.. so i know they can do it. But they think to be smart safe behind their country walls. Oh boy will they be proven WRONG again soon.... Albo u want to come along? You only have to hold the camera for the live stream. Because we of course will televise the nazi admins. People love to see that shit these days.

Oh Albo i actually have to go buy new ardino's or intel nuks (i not made up my mind yet for this project) next week. I found a shop in the Netherlands they have major selection and its all in the discount. But i not had time to work out the details for this project yet (its a few clients whom together want to form a webshop system for their businesses. And my plan is to host it IN-HOUSE with no monthly costs except for electricity. Just a webserver/webshop for about 5 domains (or more) ran on one small form factor pc.

How is your business doing man? (pm me... lets keep you behind the scenes, if they want to attack someone they will have to point their broken fingers to me lol... the trolls).

Registered

Re: ...

Post by iCQ »

Oh Albo this guy is so cool... he does everything on a terminal... i like this cpu temp monitor in the upper right of his screen.. and he always has some sprite like characters running at the top of the screen.. he does this so he can see if the system is still running smooth, i do this tricks too when i code. The trick with coding is to write your software in such a way that it wont be noticeable on the system. Short smart clean code....

But real coders know u first have to make a huge mess... then start all over again and code the result in a tight pack. Beautiful code comes from chaos... not from autistic neurotic idiots who cant dare to look over the fence.