HEY AlboBallist CS.GO server u ready?

Grab a seat, news-paper or a cup of tea
Registered

HEY AlboBallist CS.GO server u ready?

Post by iCQ »

Sorry man, i been working on the styles. I made a new default style for new users. More simple fast and clean. White theme... trying to change the loading times.

Also i had to rename your style so it wouldnt be listed as Nr.1 anymore (which becomes the board default now).

Your style name is now: OLD SKOOL 1982 so go select it in ur profile settings please.

Oh also i think yes we ready to start up a CS server now... another old friend of mine asked me the same question as u last week. So shall we set it up? Do you have the tool MUMBLE? So we can voice chat when we set it up. I need your help i dunno what maps or mods... you going to be admin ok? I dont want to bother much with it else then keep it up and running. You need to shell and setup yourself. Is that possible you think? Or u need help? That friend of mine will also be admin.. i think he will register on this forum soon so you guys can talk about it.

And if you serious to run that game/server we need to make a new forum section for that game ok? Also you need to be admin there like in the COMPUTERS section.. basically those are your idea's so they are your property.

Shall i make a nice url for you? SO you can advertise the game server in the MOTD (message of the day, start screen text).

What you think:

https:// CS.GO.SPCL.tk is that nice? or you have a better tiny url you want to have? Then u own ur own domain in case u want to move your clan/server to somewhere else. Let me know what u think buddy

AlboBallist
ViP
ViP

Re: HEY AlboBallist CS.GO server u ready?

Post by AlboBallist »

ohh yeah im ready

i was about to write to you but you turned off the website just when i pressed "submit"
yes, i can do all the stuff and auto-management. we need just 2 or 3 mods and not more

Registered

Re: HEY AlboBallist CS.GO server u ready?

Post by iCQ »

AlboBallist wrote:
30 Jul 2020, 20:06
ohh yeah im ready

i was about to write to you but you turned off the website just when i pressed "submit"
yes, i can do all the stuff and auto-management. we need just 2 or 3 mods and not more
oh shit sorry man... i redo the theme (default) for the forum i noticed some people stop register because loading times. BUT i am not 100% finished yet so i turned off the laptop (server) it also run hot sometimes (the fan is broken lol, i gotto go fix it).

Anyway it is possible you see some bugs here and there if u use default theme.. i hope no security holes hjahahahaha.. whatever its all safe here dun worry.

Let me study that link you PM me about the MOD... maybe i can install it for you.

Much better is when you OWN the game server and u admin and u manage just by shell or game manager... because i not even have time to play BF or UT3. So i could NEVER admin a server and ban trolls and cheaters. I got no time for that now....